Friday, August 24, 2007

Rush Hour 3

If you go to the movies with your friends (whether large crowd or not, up to you), what kind of friends would you go with? Unless you always go with the same people, it doesn’t mean you necessarily sit beside the same person (unless you’re a couple or sth, then you’d be weird not to).

So, my question is (this applies to comedy movies like Rush Hour 3): would you rather sit beside a person who makes comments once in a while throughout the show & laughs at the right time too, or one who prefers to see the show quite quietly (in respect of comments) but also laughs at the right time? The difference is whether you want someone to talk a bit with you throughout the movie or not… ^^;

For me, I’d prefer a person who comments more than one who doesn’t. That’s because it makes me feel that there’s a reason to watching the show with people rather than watching it alone. ;-)

Anyway, the point of this post is to put pics, since I love pics (especially eye candy). Of course, I have pics that are like eye cancer to me, but I always try my best to forget it… XP

So, the pic will be obviously about rush hour 3 (if not, I wouldn’t post it as my topic). The thing is, what or who will be in the pic? Hint: it’s a person, & it’s a he XP

Anyway, sad to say this, but I dun really like Jackie Chan (no offense, but when I say that, I mean his looks). Or the other guy that I dun even remember his name. Then, if you think about it, who could it be, rite?

Some people will think me crazy, but I’ll be comforted to know I’m not the only crazy person, since I managed to google these pics today, & I only kept two because it relates to rush hour 3, & because it looks better anyway XP

The person who I wanna talk about is…

…. T_T;

Hiroyuki Sanada

Did you fall off your chair? ;-P

Nvm, I dun wanna noe.,.. ;-P

Anyway, yeah, you heard me. The 1st time I saw him, I thought, “Not bad.” Even though he was a bad guy, he was a new character, & it’s true that I felt that he didn’t look so bad, just not so tall (sadly, I dunno his height, so I might be wrong in my judgment ^^;). Maybe I saw things differently a bit, but if I had the show I would definitely cap some of his pics for fun ^^;

Although I wanted to show sth in my pics, but bcos my pics didn’t have what I wanted to show, I hope you don’t judge him based on the pics only, but then again, first appearances do matter a lot in life, so it’s up to you what you think of him…

Which comes to another thing about me; normally, probably due to my asian culture (haha, see I’m even blaming my own culture XP), I dun like to praise things much. Even of saying things like ‘excellent’, ‘wonderful’, ‘magnificent’, I tend to use phrases like ‘not bad’, ‘ok only’ & so on… you get the picture, right?

So, same goes for people, in terms of looks. Some people go “omg, that’s hot”, but maybe I dun feel the same way, or I just dun use the word ‘hot’ so often for people because I feel that then nearly everyone would be hot if we go by some people’s theory… T_T;

Anyway, why am I even delaying the pics display? XP









Sadly, the pics didn’t have what I wanted, but I still wanna post it anyway to make myself feel better ;-P

You should see his torso, but some people won’t like that idea, so that’s up to you… actually, I wanted a pic of that, but all the pics I saw were obviously with him clothed, which made me wonder where in the movie did I see his torso? *ahemexcusethewierdnessahem*

But, seriously, in terms of his body, I felt that he was quite fit, & I enjoyed watching him fight Jackie Chan (bad guys turn me on XD). Actually, it’s easy to appreciate the art of fighting and so on, but obviously, I’d prefer to watch good-looking guys do it rather than not. (haha lol) XP

Anyway, since I put the pics here already & I’m tired of writing, I’ll end it here. Au revoir (I hope I got it right) ^^;

1 comment:

karyn531 said...

kuih talam vs char siew pau. Hahaha.

You know what kind of people I like to sit with. Those who watches quietly, because when the movie starts, I usually gives my full attention to the screen. Unless if I don't understand lar then I ask lor. Or sometimes when I find a scene particularly funny I would glance at the person sitting next to me (providing if I know him/her) to see if he/she finds it funny as well.

During Rush Hour 3 I only glance at KM don't worry. But I heard the classmate who was sitting on my left explaining why Jackie Chan and his sidekick walked so weirdly out of the airport in France and I asked him because I didn't understand that part.

How am I supposed to know what the French guy did with the gloves and why, if no one tells me =_=

People who comments during movies are noisy! =P