Saturday, August 18, 2007

Comics for dummies

Since my exams are over, I promised myself to blog (btw, that was juz a small exam only). Anyway, there's sth I've been meaning to post for a long time, but it would've taken a lot of effort & time, so that's why I've been reluctant to do it. ^^;

So, since there aren't many ppl who enjoy or are interested in reading comics, I thought I'd show what kinda comics I read ^^;

Also, this may show the kinda person I am, but this is like a fun game to me. I'm gonna list out a lotta pics, but I want you to choose which pic you may be interested to read (as in, if these were the covers of my comics)... ^__^ if you really dun have any comment, or really not interested in which comic you would wanna read, why don't you try guessing which one I would like to read? XD (actually, I realised that that's the real reason why I wanna post this XP)

anyway, have fun! XD (btw, these covers are all juz oneshots, so this shows juz how much I have read XP not that I read all, these were all put up by one person, & I'm eternally grateful to her... XD)













the two pics are the same story, in case you didn't noe... ;-D






































































the first one from the left looks old ^^;




















btw, in case you didn't notice, these 3 pics are connected, as in, same story, so obviously they're the same characters pic... XD
















Warning: Graphic content on the first from the left!!! Oh wait, too late... XP






































Although there's not much point in saying this, but I took more than 2 hrs in putting the pics, so I hope that you appreciate this!!!


....


Who the heck am I kidding!?! I'm actually doing this voluntarily!!! XD

so, no pressure ^^ enjoy~ XD

PS: I noe this may seem like picture overload kinda thing, so I apologise... cos now I can't help wondering whether ppl can see the pics properly when they're all together like that T_T;
ah well... ^^;

if you're interested, you can ask me which pic I chose, or rather, was attracted to... XD

No comments: