Thursday, August 9, 2007

Comeback Post

Hi~

It's been so long since I've blogged... ^^;
not that I didn't want to, it's a long story...

but, since I'm lazy to write the long story, I'll cut it short ;-P

basically, when I came back from holiday, I found out that the com didn't work (NOOOOO!!!!) . But then, with my brilliant idea, we (my family, cos we all love using the internet XD) used the older com to go on9... sadly, bcos there was sth with my older com, it couldn't load certain websites, including blogger T_T;

so, it's kinda a good excuse to be lazy, but it's also the truth lol XP
anyway, I was deprived of that so-called privilege for at least a month, but thank God, the com is back again, & so I can blog (umm, not sure whether that's a gd thing, since I've gotten more lazy) XP

nevertheless, I missed blogging (even though I only blogged, like what, 5 times?)...
anyway, forgive the lameness, I needed to de-stress, cos college life is quite sad... busy and hard work lor...

ok, cancel the hard work ;-P

so, another good excuse not to blog, but I can't keep giving excuses, so that's partly the reason for this post... I seem to have a lot ideas that never materialise, though... T_T;

anyway, progress test is next week, so definitely shouldn't blog (cos it's more suicidal for me if I do that), but after progress test, hopefullly I can blog (based on various reasons or circumstances that may happen after the test... you never noe ^^;)...

until then~ ;-)

No comments: