Saturday, August 18, 2007

My new interest lately

I dun expect to blog for quite some time, so watever I feel like blogging, I'm gonna do it now... ;-)
however, there's a lotta stuff I wanted to blog, but forgot about it, so that's too bad... ^^;

this is a small update about what I'm mildly interested in lately...

basically, a little self-intro... again...

I like to listen to Japanese music. It started when I started watching anime, & in case you don't know what's anime, juz google it up or sth, I'm lazy to explain, or you can ask me by commenting, then I'll willingly explain to you... ;-) so, in anime, there's an opening & ending theme, & when I started listening to those, I started liking Japanese music...

so, I had to take extra effort to look for Japanese songs... not that it's so hard now, but it's not that easy either, so I dun take it for granted.

anyway, since now it's easier for me to download stuff (hooray XD), I started downloading PVs & MVs (not sure what's the difference, but oh well XP), but I also started downloading new Japanese artists to listen to, & this is the current one that I've been downloading from lately:



His name is Gackt, & I'm afraid I don't know much about him, except that he can ride horses, & has a good background in playing the piano (from what I remember reading, his parents made him practice a certain number of hours every day)... other than that, I dun really noe... but this is the best pic that I saw of him (I think it's him, but I'm not sure cos it's juz a cover of one of his latest singles)... ^__^

anyway, that's about it, cos all I wanted to do was show off this pic anyway... XP

No comments: