Thursday, June 25, 2009

The importance of cars. & its players ;-P

This time I guarantee it'll be short lol. & why is that? Because it's about me, & I don't like going into lengthy details about myself (& there's not much to say about myself too ^^;). Just the summary (hopefully) is enough.

I seem to remember mentioning in my earlier posts that I'm able to drive now. Did I mention that I love it? ^__^ Well, maybe not love, but I do generally like driving (I feel a sense of deja vu, so I think I mentioned it, unless it wasn't in my blog somehow haha).

So, due to certain circumstances, I'm now able to have my own car. Yay! XD Before that, I was sharing my car with my brother, which I was fine with too, since I could use the car whenever I wanted & my brother didn't mind. He's so nice (most of the time, or at least, in certain aspects like this) ;-)

I'm lazy to explain the circumstances itself, but what happened was my dad gave me the choice to choose which car I wanted (the existing cars). But it was actually me choosing to use either my brother's car or my father's car. If I chose my brother's car, my brother will be using my father's car, & vice versa. So guess which I picked? XP





...





...




I picked my dad's car! Heh XD Did you guess right? ;-P

I had my reasons for choosing it, of course. To be honest, I'm more comfortable (& more careless ^^;) with my brother's car. The obvious difference between the both of them is their size. Let me just make it easier to understand by saying what cars they were. My dad's car is a Toyota Camry. My bro's car is a Hyundai Accent.



Camry



Hyundai


If the difference in size is not obvious, then all I can say is that the Camry is a bit wider, the Hyundai is like a normal long car to me (not that long, but average, not short, at least). The width matters more, I think, & I get nervous occasionally cos I feel like I'll scrape the side (& my dad admitted that he scraped the side a few times too, so he was warning me to be careful).

The main reason why I chose the Camry is because:

Camry has an mp3 CD player!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hyundai has an audio CD player ;-( So before this, when I was sharing the car with my brother, I begged my dad to let me buy a mp3 FM modulator (which satisfied me, because at least I can listen to my fav mp3), but I prefer an mp3 CD player. That's all. Actually, that's the only reason why I was so determined to use the Camry, no matter what. I believe that a person could get used to driving the car, so it's only a matter of time.

When I think about it, I feel that I'm quite different from most people. You can even call me weird lol but it just shows what my priorities are, in a way. But it's also always been a dream of mine ever since I started burning mp3 CDs, to play my own songs in my own car, & nobody commenting on how lousy the songs are.

I sorta have another reason for choosing the Camry, but it's a secret ;-P & it's a very small reason, hardly affecting my decision, so it shouldn't be counted anyway ;-D & now I've tired myself out from writing 2 blog posts in a day, so I'll stop now.

I'm not feeling very happy atm, & I was wondering y, & I think it's because I'm doing what I felt I should do (which I really should do), not exactly what I want to do, so I'm kinda stuck at a trivial problem. But no matter, hopefully I manage to finish faster the stuff that I should do first ^^;

No comments: