Sunday, June 14, 2009

Movie characters (2008)

I've wanted to post this ever since Twilight came out. It's been more than 6 months lol it's not like all the things I plan to do are procrastinated that long tho ^^;

But this post will be short, cos I juz wanted to mention who I liked & why I liked them. Cos I just wanted to talk about my fascination for guys with long hair (with the exception of carlisle). ;-P

hmm I was gonna say at first that I dunno why I like guys with long hair (it's just a preference), & of course if they looked horrible with long hair, I wouldn't like it either. But I think I was influenced by someone a bit lol (as in, someone put the idea into my head that guys with long hair are so nice), & I started agreeing with her later on XD

anyway, since I mentioned carlisle, I'll start with him 1st:


from Twilight, acted by Peter Facinelli

This wallpaper has the most pics of him ^__^ anyway, when I first saw him, I really liked him, but that's probably because of his character, since he (the character) is a really, really, REALLY nice guy (or so it may seem lol). But I'm the kind of girl who tends to like the bad guy or the villain more (like the joker, but that's cos of heath ledger ;-P), so it's not often that I fall for a nice guy, but it's nice ;-D

anyway, the next 2 are the villains lol



from Harry Potter, acted by Jason Issacs

this was the best pic I could find ^^; I only started liking him later on, I think it's the hair lol & the way he acts too probably, very smooth XD even from the pic, if you don't look so closely at the face, it's his style of dressing that I like too, & his ring wth hahaha yeah, I'm weird... oh, & rather than saying just long hair, I love it when their long hair is that ash blond colour, or even blond, or a fair colour lol but black is fine too ;-D



from Hellboy 2 (it's on the pic), acted by Luke Goss

hehe this is probably the craziest of all (as in, to like this character), but I realised that I'm not the only one or else I wouldn't have been able to get this pic XD anyway, I immediately liked him from the trailer lol & I felt a bit sad for him (the character) after seeing the show... or maybe it was pity, but that's because he was another of those misunderstood kinda villains, the kind where he could've been a good guy, but in the circumstances, he happens to be the bad guy... lots more villains like that that I like, but I doubt they have long hair, let alone blondish lol

most people I were with when I was exclaming that I like this character all gave me a certain kind of look, as well as their opinion that he's ugly haih I can't help disagreeing, because it's just the way his face looks with all that makeup effect, you know, to show as though his face has lines or cracks on it... I see his potential lol wtf

oh, & another person I just remembered was orlando bloom (legolas) in Lord of the Rings. He was probably the 1st long haired character that I like (& ash blond XD) but I also liked him only after a while. Actually, now that I think about it, I was influenced again! lol wth someone liked orlando bloom, & I thought he wasn't bad in Lord of the Rings, then somehow I started liking him because of that ^^; oh well, no harm in liking people, I guess. ;-P

altho I really wanted to blog about this, I started having second thoughts when I saw the pics ^^; but then again, I normally feel that way because everyone's perception is different, & showing these pics may have thrown them in a different light. The question that I'm wondering is whether it was in a good or bad light lol but never mind, I looked at the pics, & I selected which ones I thought looked best. That's the most I can do haih

PS: I really wanted to blog more, cos my exams just finished, but I forgot what I wanted to blog about, except this post wth what is wrong with my memory?!? oh well ;-)

2 comments:

Shafi said...

Yeah . . . Its a cool look. But you dont know how difficult is that to maintain it. I used to how could people manage that irritation caused by long hairs. I'll go crazy if my hair grows beyond 2 inches. :-)

minasete said...

haha true, but I think it's a matter of getting used to, since I didn't like long hair when I was a child, but now I'm not willing to cut my hair, I actually like it long lol

& I don't have much problems maintaining it, probably because I'm so used to it that I don't feel any such irritation ;-)