Tuesday, December 4, 2007

juz a pic, or two

I love pics~ ^__^ well, generally speaking, that is... ;-)

which makes me feel that my blog may be a little... boring, you know? but there's no way I'm gonna put pics of my life (although I did consider it once), but I did call my own blog "secrets" for a reason, & basically, the reason why it may not be updated often is either because I'm lazy (which may be quite often), or that I don't really have any secrets to say, or rather no thoughts or opinion to share...

so, when thinking about it, what kinda pics would I be able to post if I'm only writing my thoughts or opinion? I couldn't think of anything...

& also, it sounds funny to say this, but I feel torn apart about putting up pics. am I putting pics I want ppl to see, or that I would want to see? it's hard to put up a pic to satisfy both, but I can't satisfy everybody who may be reading my blog, so it's kinda funny when I think about it that way ;-P

for example (cos this is the funniest thing I'm thinking of right now), if I were to put gay pics here, I can already hear someone saying "argh!!! you & your gay pics! you freak!" ^^; haha lol I think sometimes I do that juz to piss that person off hehe XP

so anyway, that may be why I'm hesitating to put pics on my blog, but also, as much as I like pics, I just don't feel like putting any pics for no reason cos I'll feel stupid T_T;

& these days I hardly seem to be saving any pics (maybe it's cos of the exams, so I can't fully enjoy myself online? hmm... ;-P) but today I saved this pic that was funny to me, or rather, amusing in a way, so I thought I'd put it up... ;-)





oh! after seeing this pic, I remembered that I must definitely put this one up, cos it's still the most cutest thing I have ever seen! XD



unfortunately for this pic, so far the comments were "slutty" or sth similar to that ^^;

PS: my school teacher (as in, secondary school) called me today... how nice of her~ ;-D
it's good to know once in a while that you are cared for... so if possible, you should call or sms or at least keep in contact with ppl whom you don't see often, unless of course you're not interested in keeping in touch... & btw, I'm not advertising for phones or anything like that ;-P

No comments: