Tuesday, December 11, 2007

EXAMS OVER!!!

finally, my exams are over, yay~ ;-D

but sadly, I didn't do well for the most impt paper, so I'm hoping & praying that I don't fail... >_<;
& after I finished that particular exam, I felt like crying, & I would if I could, but I guess I'm not that kind of person, cos I didn't...

anyway, to continue on a more happier note (correction: I know it should be happier without the "more", but I'm trying to emphasize here ;-P), since it's over, it's no use crying over spilt milk, so I shld juz enjoy wat little time I have as my holiday ^^;

u could say this is my t0-do list, but since it's holidays, the point is to do whatever you feel like doing at the spur of the moment... ^^

download (which is what I do nearly all the time anyway)
read comics (obviously, I'd like to enjoy what I download ;-P)
read storybooks (I only like reading fiction, unfortunately, & love stories at that)
read fanfiction (I'd have to search online for it though, which can sometimes be tiring)
watch TV (if I have time, cos there's a lotta dramas that I didn't get to watch since the beginning of this year)
chat on forums (I wanted to do this sometime during sept, now feel a bit lazy tho)

& yeah, tat's about it... actually, there are quite a lotta things I need to do in a detailed way, but I don't really wanna mention it, cos it's boring & probably only I will understand it... & what I wrote about is kinda what I want to do, not what I should do or have to do, those are different...

oh yeah, actually, blogging is another thing, but also feel lazy, & yet, now is the best time to blog about as many things as I want to say... ^^

so I hope I can blog as much as possible, considering the time I take to post sth... ^^;

which reminds me, that I wanted to mention this... although I said that I'll be sharing my opinions & whatnot, that actually included shows I watched, because that's one of the things where I can put up one or two pics hahahaha XP

because I like to talk about certain shows, especially when it made an impact on me, but normally, I tend to ponder about the show after watching it, so it shows what kind of ppl there are in this world, because a lotta ppl I know don't think about the show after watching it, which is kinda sad to me, but on the other hand, maybe they're not wasting their time by doing so, like me... hehe... ;-P

so, this is my starting post for my holiday... & we'll see how many things I can say during this short period of time hahahahahaha XP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

> & after I finished that particular exam, I felt like crying, & I would if I could, but I guess I'm not that kind of person, cos I didn't...
Haha, somehow I find that very witty :-)

ok, cya!

minasete said...

lol ^^;

um, thanx...? XP

I wouldn't call that witty, but I guess it's ok la... if you think about it, the words are all pretty simple anyway, so maybe it's the way the sentence is phrased to be a good one ;-)