Sunday, July 25, 2010

My table, dog and food

I said that I was cleaning my room and rearranging stuff right? well, I still haven't really finished cleaning my room ^^; I don't know why I keep procrastinating like it, cos I don't really mind doing it, & yet, I just don't feel like doing it, so it never gets done. And I sorta arranged 50% of it, and I felt so satisfied that I forgot about arranging the remaining mess (cos it didn't seem so important anymore).

but anyway, I thought I'd show you a glimpse of the mess ;-D





ipod ^__^ and more DVDs and most of my chargers lol


well, I sorta cleaned up my table, but it probably still looks as messy as ever, but in my eyes, it's much less messy. just a number of papers scattered about on my table, & my DVDs are still there, cos I haven't thought of a place to put it other than on the table which would be the most convenient for me... probably that's another reason why I haven't thoroughly finished arranging my room, cos I have some loose ends here and there, which I'm not sure where to keep or display ^^;



another thing that I've wanted to blog about for quite a while is my dog, and I thought I'd make a separate post of him, but I changed my mind, cos I don't have that much to say about him T_T

I don't look after my dog very well, and I'm not the kind to mention my dog in conversations, so people either think that I don't like my dog, or that I don't care about it. well, I don't care what other people think about me regarding my dog. I love my dog in my own way, and I'm aware that what I may say or do may not be considered as loving my dog, but that's the way I am.

Kinda like the way people love each other, now that I think about it. Nobody's a perfect lover, or even a good one. But that doesn't mean they aren't happy together. Not that I'm saying that my dog is happy with me as an owner lol.

I'd rather not be the owner either actually, since I get sneered for it in my own family (because I don't look after it properly), but if me being the owner in name would let my dad buy a dog for the family, I was willing to do it. Partly for myself also, cos at that time when we bought this dog, it was like one year after our first dog died, so we (including me) were all a bit sad without a dog.


his name is Blackmore. And normally you can't see much cos he's all black lol except his tongue of course. it's funny at night, cos if it's dark and the lights are off, at the most, you just see a black mound or something hahaha



this is one of his expressions that I love XD he has this expression on either when he looks guilty, or when he wants to be petted. if there's one thing that I know of about Blackmore, it's his expressions. But probably many dog owners would know their own dog's many expressions.




I forgot to mention that I was spending my time also learning how to cook. I took some pics, but lots were blur, so I'm not gonna show my lousy photography skills here ;-P but these 2 pics are ok, i think...


I really dislike vege. But I still have to learn to cook it. And it's actually the easiest dish to cook (other than rice of course lol).




the finished product. I've come to the conclusion that if not most Chinese cooking, then most of the Chinese cooking that my family eats all have garlic in it. Nearly everything that is cooked starts with the oil, then garlic.

And I thought salt was the essential ingredient that people took for granted lol

No comments: