Monday, August 16, 2010

Venice

I never really thought of myself as irresponsible, but since I neglected my blog for a while, it made me feel like I was shirking my duties or something. So I put in a little bit more effort (cos I felt guilty lol) to post about Venice. But my effort was actually mostly expended in uploading photos ^^; not in writing, or creative ideas. I feel so lousy haih... but at least these pictures would make people happy! at least, I should think so... ^^;




although it would seem odd to see people dressed up this way usually, but it so happened that that was the last day of the masquerading, so it was AWESOME XD


of course, in Venice, one must always admire the canals




the girl in purple is posing for photos, just in case you weren't aware. and that puppet being held up is real, cos the puppet moved lol







the buildings in venice are very nice too, but I was more focused on the people ;-P




so many ppl. but i didn't mind XD in this case, the more the merrier ^__^ except maybe for a few parts when my family sorta split up unintentionally (cos we all got distracted lol) & it was horrible trying to find each other >_>


gondolas! XD didn't sit on it tho ;-( cos it would've taken up quite a bit of time, and my family felt that it would be better to walk around rather than just sitting in a gondola. which was fine, since it was really fun and cool seeing lots of people dressed up ^^








I'll probably never forget this woman. I took a picture with her, and she gave me a card after that advertising a couture shop


to me, this fellow has some charm XD


reminded me of the three musketeers


this pic is a bit blur, but most of my pics were rather spontaneous, cos they move around constantly, so I'm quite happy I got a close picture of him ^^




I took this pic because he reminded me of Heath Ledger lol XD he even acted a bit like him too. when he saw me taking pic, he did some funny antics at me ;-D









well, that's all for now. I hope to blog again soon... if I'm up to it ^^;

No comments: