Thursday, July 15, 2010

Charlie Chaplin

I said I'll post more about a certain singer, right? well, he's not really a singer lol. & if anyone was curious enough, they could've already googled the song anyway.

but I wanted to post separately about him. Because he has a special place in my heart <3

lol I'm serious, but I'm sure there're quite a lotta people (celebrities) that also hold places in my heart too, just that I don't write about them. But I do think that Charlie Chaplin is one of the best comedians ever XD

I think I need humour & love (& money obviously) most in my life, so most of the things that I like are either funny, or romantic. but i don't want people thinking my head is up in the clouds all the time, so I refrain most of the time from posting anything remotely romantic ^^; I seem to constrain myself a lot...

so without further ado, I'll juz post a few clips of him here ^__^


I checked out a few on youtube, & I think this was one of the scenes I enjoyed more ^__^





his famous bread roll dance, altho in this video, i think that the audio is slightly slower than the video, but no matter





actually, this movie was the 1st movie I saw, City Lights, & I felt that this was one of the funniest parts in the movie, but watching it now doesn't feel so funny ^^;





what's with his stomach hahahaha so weird. I get that too, sometimes, so I can relate to him ;-P




btw, I've been really lazy, so that's why I'm so inactive on my blog ^^; sorry, but I'm busy enjoying my holiday. not doing much though, & it's scary how the time just passes by. I mean, it's already middle of july wth T_T soon my hols will be over ;-(

it's not helping that I don't know what to blog about, because some of my thoughts feel too private to blog about, so I'd rather still keep them a secret ^^; I guess, I don't like the idea of anyone knowing me too well if they didn't even spend a certain amount of time with me

but just so you know what I've been doing the past week, it was mainly cleaning my room, rearranging stuff, reading a book in between (I read VERY slowly), reading comics (I don't mention this often, but I still read comics a lot), watching youtube... that's about it

I'm a bit obsessed with deviantArt at the moment too XD it kinda started yesterday lol but it's been building up for a while, like, a few weeks? it takes time for me to start obsessing on sth, but if it was a show or story it probably takes just an hour at least lol

I'm bad at stopping my blogging, so I'll stop here, since I dunno wat to say anymore ^^;

No comments: