Sunday, September 23, 2007

De-stress by comic relief

Hi~ ^__^

Actually, I wanted to blog only after exams (yes, I’m having exams this week & yet I’m still wasting time supposedly by blogging lol ;-P), but I promise this is a short post… actually, I wanted to post this before exams instead of during, but it won’t make much difference anyway, & it is supposed to be short… ^^;

This is juz to destress myself & put a pic (I love pics, but of course you can’t expect me to love pics that are… well, anyway everyone has different taste, so it’s better not to say anything ;-X) about studying… actually, it’s from a comic, & I laughed a lot when I saw it the 1st time, so I guess it’s quite funny… ;-D

also, read it from left to right, up to down, in case you aren't doing so... or else you won't be reading the comic the rite way... ^^;





Btw, the girl's name is miyazawa... then, after that, she got all angry for letting him see sth so embarrassing as that lol XP

Cos in the story, she’s supposed to be sth like the typical smart, pretty, & good (or cool) girl & he’s juz like her, so they were sth like rivals (but actually that was only her point of view, cos he was never really competing with her in the 1st place ;-P).

Hopefully, after exam (which ends on Thursday), I can blog a bit more, bcos there’s sth I’ve wanted to say for a long time, juz never got around to writing it, bcos it’ll be a longer post, & it’s sth that took me quite some time to prepare myself mentally to tell ppl… in other words, a confession… XD

I think it’s good to vent out ur feelings & all, & also, sort of not hide it, you know? As in, some ppl feel better after telling their probs (not that I’m having any probs that I wanna tell, or at least not major probs), so it applies in the same way of other things I guess, whether good or bad… as in, there’s sth that I’m not ashamed of admitting, so I was wondering, why am I kinda like keeping it a secret? It’s true that I dun really wanna shout it out from the rooftops, but on the other hand, I’m not ashamed of this… so yeah, wait for my next post~ XP

Ok, it wasn’t as short as I wanted it to be, but I’ll be stopping here anyway, whether I can say anything more or not, cos it was more for putting that pic anyway… ;-)

No comments: