Monday, January 18, 2010

1st fortnight of the year

Sorry I haven't posted in more than 2 weeks. I've been meaning to post since last week, & the only thing I could think to say was that I was feeling depressed lately, & I wonder why. But since the only thing that happened was that classes started again, I guess that's a good enough reason.

But this year is a bit different from previous years. Not only am I attending classes, I'm doing a thesis. & I started my thesis before my classes. I think that was what was depressing me. I'm not cut out for this kinda thing T_T

On the other hand, the thesis isn't so bad. Just made me very stressed, intruded into my dreams, & caused me to worry a lot. Maybe I was also depressed cos I was experiencing withdrawal symptoms, but I doubt it.

Anyway, in my 1st week of classes, I made an effort to be a little bit more hardworking. I slept before 12, didn't enjoy any excessive entertainment, and studied & did my thesis whenever I could.

Actually, I was spending more time on my thesis than on my subjects, so my plan of being hardworking as usual in the beginning of the year was falling through because I didn't have enough time to spend on my subjects because of my thesis, & the tests are coming up already?!?!?!? ARRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


.........................................


I think that's how ppl go crazy somehow. Not that I'm saying that I'm gonna go crazy, or else people will think I can't stand working a bit harder or stuff like that. I just feel pressurised, that's all. I'm sure anyone who feels pressurised would get stressed, and eventually go crazy when they can't handle it anymore. The way I handled it was that I slacked after the 1st week. Aren't I brilliant or what?

Problem is I feel totally lazy now. & I'm still doing the thesis so I can't afford to slack anymore. & in between all that, I remembered my blog occasionally. Which is why I'm posting this. If I remember my blog again, it's pointless if I have nothing to write about anyway. & I can't seem to think of a topic when my mind is all messed up from other stuff (yes, I know I can think clearly when it comes to other things, but that's another matter).

So, I'll probably blog again when I finish my thesis (or maybe even after that) or when I find a topic to blog. Simple as that. My thesis should finish by next month. How depressing.

Gone were the days when I could dump all on my work on other people for group projects. I'm just kidding. Don't hurt me.

So much for new year's resolutions. But I never did have any resolutions, so no pressure! Wheeee~~~ XD

oh, maybe this will cheer people up:



it made me laugh, sorta... thinking about it, I laughed a lot more at other things, but I felt it wasn't advisable to share them ^^; hahaha...

No comments: