Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm not blogging till after exams T____T which is actually 16 days from now *dies*

What I wanted to post, but didn't post, last week...


I've been neglecting my blog lately ;-( because of some intensive classes during last week & weekend till this week, so I haven't had the time nor the strength to blog. Actually, I did want to blog, but got distracted (it's ps fault), so fine, it's not that I couldn't blog. Although it's true that with all this studying & revising, nothing else comes to mind except studies-related stuff.

Actually, not true again. There were thoughts that went through my mind, & disappeared as abruptly as they came. But even if I could remember them, I didn't think they were very interesting, although who said a blog needs to be interesting anyway.


... & that's where I stopped, & didn't write anymore haih. It's sad when something sucks you dry & leaves you feeling totally empty somehow. I didn't use the computer at all last week, so you could say I was trying to get rid of my distractions, but it didn't work that well either.

I got sick <------ just an update if anyone's interested. I'm still coughing even now T________T

I was gonna post some stuff that isn't original but easier for me to post, things that I like & wanted to share with others, then I changed my mind cos it was wasting time, but now I changed my mind again lol

I'm posting it in the next post, just because I want to give a special title for it, hehe XDD

... as in, next post, the post below this post, because if I put it in the next post on top of this post, some ppl wouldn't see this post, & then it'd be like, why am I writing this anyway? on the other hand, why are people reading this anyway. so yeah, just close this page & do something more fun, that's what you should do.

No comments: