Monday, November 2, 2009

Another thing that pisses me off

Today I want to rant about my brother. I've never done that before, right? Well, that's because I always feel like a bitch when I do that, but seriously, he's damn annoying. It's like, he brings out the worst in me at times. The men in my family are very capable of doing that.

I also wanted to record what happened, to show what an inconsiderate jerk my brother is, but then I realised that it'd be better if I didn't actually reveal the details of the situation for my own sake more than his, so I have to give a hypothetical situation instead (trying to pertain to the real story as much as possible), so you'd have to forgive me if it isn't as accurate, or rather, if he doesn't seem as inconsiderate & selfish as he really is.

Ok, what happened has to do with the Internet, so I'll just tell a situation that has happened before (just that it didn't make me as angry & upset compared to what really just happened). I just asked for his help to download something? Of course he didn't bother with me. No, one favour is too much too ask, I'm sure.

I know that when people share computers, & the Internet & all that, we have to be tolerant, inconsiderate, bla bla bla. & yes, probably if you knew the full story, you'd be saying that I'm selfish & inconsiderate also (what my father said), but I don't see in what way am I selfish, since I helped if there were any favours anyway.

& this situation is a bit different from downloading, because he didn't have to do a damn thing! He just needed to be patient for a little while, but even that he couldn't do! & he complained that I jammed up the comp because of the program that was running, without even considering how much his stupid game site jammed up the comp in the first place! A classic example of unreasonable people with their irrational thinking.

Anyway, I don't really have much heart to drag this on (it seems that I'm unable to be as long-winded as I once was). That was basically what happened, & I was quite affected by it. & there're lots of other things about him (obviously) that have pissed me off, but I feel it clashing with my blogging ethics (huh, it's funny that I have any) about posting stuff that is considered private (like all these bloody family issues or political issues or religion issues).

So it's better that I stop now before too much damage is done. I guess I wouldn't like to hurt people's feelings? But sometimes they damn deserve it. & my dad has made me happy & also not happy at times, so I feel like I'm in a love-hate relationship with him, but can't help that. What I said in the post about him was also true though, so I'm leaving it for public viewing.

2 comments:

evelyn said...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=404687

found the video cute

Anonymous said...

another video for you - it's probably '18+' re violence, but I found it sort of funny - almost cartoonish (and the child could still stand up!)