Friday, July 31, 2009

That day in the showers

I've wanted to write about this, but I keep on changing my mind lol cos it doesn't feel like such a good thing, to write about oneself in the showers ^^; but I figured that it'd be fine, cos it's not like "oh, I showered, & I put this kinda shampoo, & that kinda soap, & I'm all clean & fuzzy now!" T___T

no, it's more like what happened at that time o_O;;

hahaha anyway, it'll be short, I promise ;-)

you see, the thing about Malaysia is that its season never changes ;-( which means that it's hot & humid all year around, & depending where you live, it either rains a lot, or rains less, it rains a lot at most places (as in, it has its rainy seasons).

so the thing about rainy weather is you tend to get a lot of insects & other creatures breeding because of the weather & the water

do you see where I'm heading? ;-P

well, for the bathroom in my house, although I've gotten sorta used to the insects that are in the bathtub, but thinking about it, it's just weird & I seriously wonder where they come from & why did they only appear later on in my life (it's not like the appeared since we bought the house, it was quite a number of years after that). But there could be lots of reasons for that.

Anyway, that's not the point, but all I'll say is, for some reason, occasionally there are cockroaches (which I'm scared of & I hate), & centipedes (HUGE ones, I'm not kidding >_>). The centipedes are the weird insects rather than cockroaches (cos cockroaches seem to be everywhere, not only the bathroom), & seriously, I get freaked out everytime I see one because it's like a surprise attack on me (I wear glasses, but obviously not when I bathe, so I'm pretty blind without them, so how am I supposed to see the bloody centipedes?!?!?!? not until they're too close for my liking T_T)

I still haven't wrote about that day wth?? Sorry, so what happened is that on that day, it was a bit weird, but not as bad as cockroaches & centipedes at least, so it was juz very irritating & annoying instead.

I was attacked by mosquitoes lol

Ok, that's not what happened exactly, but there were a LOT of mosquitoes in the bathroom that day. I have no idea why. The only possible reason that I thought of was that it may have been because of the rainy weather (still just an excuse tho).

So I spent a longer time in the bathroom that day, mainly killing mosquitoes & hardly focusing on bathing. I think I killed more than 20 that day lol seriously, I'm not kidding. The easiest way to kill mosquitoes is to wait for those stupid insects to hover/fly at a certain distance from the wall before you hit them XD

It was fun but tiring hahahaha hope this didn't freak/creep anyone out ;-P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha, weird post, but anyway I've experienced that problem twice... its kinda annoying, they dont let you bathe lol. mmm I was wondering, Where your bathroom is? Jungle?? hahah (Just kidding) xD

well, g2g, need study math Dx
see you around Minasete!
;D

minasete said...

lol haha I think that it's more likely that jungles have less mosquitoes than that day ;-P

yeah, it's weird, that's why I was wondering whether to post or not, but I ran out of things to blog lol

the irritating thing was that they kept on flying in front of my face >_>