Saturday, March 14, 2009

Harbin - ice festival

I think the pictures alone would suffice. No words are needed ;-) but some pics may be blur ;-( & there're quite a lotta pics, so it may be a bit messy ^^;




this is probably the nicest pic among the rest ^^; but if not, it's one of the nicest... cos it's the one my dad picked for the desktop background of the com atm XD










it looked a lot like gold *__*







this looked a lot like gold too XD it looked better than the 1st one to me~









one of them really looked like cinderella's castle, I think it was this one XD even though it's blur ;-(
















































I forgot to mention, this was a bit common in harbin, there are quite a number of ice slides there! so cool right~ ^__^ some cost money, but this particular one was free, so there were lots of people queuing...



there were a few snow sculptures too, but it was mostly ice.





when we were going out, this was the last thing we saw. a bit strange that there were suddenly paintings & calligraphy there. ^^;

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! EXC pics!!! I really loved them!!

Greetings my friend of the future!!!
xD