Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pet Society

Hi!!! ^__^ I've been meaning to blog ever since CNY, & obviously about China XD I'm uploading a video now on youtube, so while waiting to for it to upload (if it does), I decided to blog about something else 1st, because I've delayed blogging long enough to blog about China, so I might as well blog about something else 1st, & China next time since there's no hurry anyway ;-)

So, the latest thing in my life since that lovely holiday week (which was too short, why can't hols be longer?!?) is that I got obsessed on Pet Society ^^; the obsession lasted for a short while only though, surprisingly, cos I don't feel obsessed about it anymore lol. But 1 of the 1st things I still do atm when going on9 is to load PS, so I'm not completely sick of it. Actually, I'm not sick of PS at all, but I just feel lazy to play it, compared to when I 1st started out, obviously.

I'd like to talk all about PS, but I feel that most people would know about it already, so I don't wanna bore anyone with a long explanation about it ;-( but let me just summarise it by quoting what 2 people said after I explained about it... "It's like Neopets". But someone I know doesn't like Neopets but likes PS, so then it all depends on the person in the end, becaused I liked Neopets ;-D I still do, just feel lazy to play only ^^;

The difference between PS & Neopets is that in PS, it's like sims, in the sense that you get to dress up your pet, & decorate the rooms in your house. Well, I said rooms, but when you start out, you only get 1 room, & when you level up, you get more rooms, that's it. & your levelling up (as in, your pet, that is), is based on points (paw points lol), & there's also coins (there's a difference). Coins allows you to buy things for your pet, like clothes, or for your room (like furniture, & toys! ;-D). I'm not sure what paw points are really for, to me they're just to get more rooms ^_^ but you can only get 6 rooms max in a house, & you can only have 1 house, which is why I've gotten lazy trying to level up. Not that I reached 6 rooms already, actually, I reached 4 only, but I feel like my enthusiasm ran out lol I'm like that ;-)

So, I thought I'd just put up a few pics of my pet XD I'd like to show the rooms also,but it's too bothersome to printscreen the rooms, because the rooms are wider, & you've to click the arrows to move around the room (left & right arrows only), so you can't see the whole room on the screen T_T



isn't he cute? XD it's a he, btw, I purposely chose it to be a male muahahahaha XP default gender seems to be a female, if the people creating the pet didn't notice ;-P



& cos I found the girl's clothings quite cute too... I CROSS-DRESSED him XD XD XD

poor thing hahahahaha ^__^



I'm like a doting pet owner XD btw, dressing up the pets reminds me of barbie dolls ^^; but they're SO much cuter than barbie dolls XD but I guess we're all still like children, which shows that there's nothing wrong or embarrassing playing with barbie dolls (unless you're a guy ^^;) even when you're not a child anymore.

Actually, I have more pics of my pet (which is why someone was suggesting that I post them on a PS blog lol but I didn't wanna bore PS fans with pics of MY pet lol cos I keep on saying "so cute! so cute!" Those who were with me had to put up with that, poor things ;-P

Anyway, I hope you think my pet is cute too lol XP agree with me! hahahaha XD btw, one of my lecturers is like that, she'd teach, & then when she asks us something like, "You remember learning this, rite?", nobody would respond, so she'd say, "Say yes!" lol that makes students laugh, but it's the way she says it too, the only person I know who does that. On the other hand, another of my lecturers says "I'll kill you!" or "I'll slap you!" which reminds me of achmed XD

oh, & another thing about the pets is that they have no fingers! so they're just like Doraemon LOL XP so although the pets have accesories that you can put on their arm, like bracelets & watches, but obviously you can't put a ring on them. This was obvious to some ppl (but not me) because there was an outfit of a wedding gown, & there was a bridal tiara (which looked nice), & bridal bracelet, but no ring!!! Kinda feels incomplete, doesn't it? ^^;

the latest new item that came out (because of valentine's day) was a diamond ring, & I forgot that pets couldn't wear it, but it's a good thing I didn't buy it. Because the diamond ring was in a box, so it's more like decoration around the house. You click on the box, & the pet goes to the box, & waves its hand, & the box opens! & the pet laughs lol the pets laugh a lot, it cld get irritating after a while, which is why I don't bother to switch on the sounds effect ;-P

so yeah, that's about it... next post... China? I hope so ^^;

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm new with PS and want to know if after one gains new rooms, if one can move furniture to other rooms. Like I'd like to move a bedroom to the upper floors now.

Anonymous said...

I figured it out. You have to have the chest open. It wasn't working at first but after I reopened the browser it was working.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

minasete said...

thank you! ^__^

I'm sorry for not replying earlier, I sometimes miss out comments. That is one of the things about my blog that frustrated me.

But feedback is always greatly appreciated! And I also feel more confident to blog more.

Thanks again ;-)

Anonymous said...

i actually adore your own posting way, very charming,
don't give up and keep penning considering the fact that it simply nicely to look through it,
excited to look over more of your current web content, have a great day!