Thursday, October 23, 2008

Explosm & Dilbert

my exams finished! XD well, for the moment, that is, the real exam is actually in dec...

I have been lazy to blog lately, but also bcos I feel I should study instead of wasting time on9 T_T but there's been one thing which I've been meaning to do lately, which is blog about the latest thing I found interesting online... which is nothing much, so I feel a bit pathetic for blogging about this, but I'm happy & contented in my sorta boring life ;-P & that's all that matters

anyway, I'm juz gonna blog about these 2 things, cos they made me laugh when I was bored on9, so I thought, it's been a while since something made me laugh easily... ^^; I think I'm lacking humour in my life lol

so I'll start with the less funny stuff... basically, I'm juz gonna blog about these 2 sites, & they're both comics, so it's a bit strange that I would also read this kinda comics, cos I normally don't, the kinda comics I read are the japanese ones, whereas these are English...

the 1st site is Explosm. I've read a few of the strips before, but I didn't know that it was from there. however, the reason why I feel a bit pathetic for finding it funny is because only certain ppl would find the strips funny ^^; & a lotta strips are sex-related or violent, so this is juz a warning to ppl who don't like that kind of stuff ^^;


Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net



Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


moral lesson? dun wear other ppl's shirts XP

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


I noe a few ppl like that... sometimes they're funny, sometimes irritating ^^;

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

I find it funny, but those ppl who like children may be offended lol

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


one of the strips that I remembered XD

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

muahahaha I found it!!! ^__^ I was looking for this stupid strip to show, cos it's the 1st strip I saw before I found out about the site, & I thought it was not bad ^^ so I'll stop here yay ;-D

actually, there aren't that many funny strips in explosm, it's juz that I'm reading something new, & I don't mind reading it, for some reason ^^;


the 2nd site, & a funnier one, is Dilbert XD I think I read quite a lotta dilbert strips already, however, my favourite ones are the really old ones which aren't on the main site, which only starts in 1992, so it's too bad I can't share it here... but I shared some which are not so old, & still funny ^^ but most of the dilbert strips are either to do with companies, business, managamement, & colleagues in work, so there are a number of funny characters in that world.




this is one of the concepts I've learned since young, so I found it funny ;-D




bingo was a game I played a lot when I was younger, so I thought it was a great idea to kill boredom XD


& these are the sorta business or company jokes I find funny






maybe I like it bcos of it's violence lol











& these are the ones which I've seen a couple of times already, so they could be more popular









this reminds me of someone, or rather, someone's shirt, so I keep it for memories ;-P but it's also one of those that I've seen more than once

& lastly, one of the latest ones I've read, which isn't saying much, cos it's quite old ^^; but I'll be stopping here



hahaha I thought that was a good one too XP so, I hope you liked the strips too, & this is sorta a recommendation for comics also... if I managed to convert someone who doesn't really think much of comics to like comics, I'll feel a bit happy ^__^

till next time~ ;-)

3 comments:

karyn531 said...

My personal favourite is still the comic strip in which Dogbert said "You're a stoopid, stoppid loser." lol

minasete said...

srsly?!? hahah lol I'm gonna share my other fav one on plurk soon ^^

Anonymous said...

I din understand the first explosm one... do enlighten me, please ;-)