Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Something New

well, before I write about what happened today, I was thinking, when I started this blog, I kinda expected it to be depressing most of the time, with complaints about my parents, studies & wat normally irritates me... but, I realised that it's not really nice to write depressing stuff all the time, & who wants to read stuff like that anyway? I noe I don't, although everybody's taste is different... so anyway, I'll try my best not to be too depressing, but hey, it's not like I'm a depressing person anyway, I can get cheered up very easily! ^__^

anyway, today I lent my shoulder to a guy. well, I guess it's ok since he's a friend (although we only knew each other for a few months or so), but it's my 1st time, & I think when he rested his head on my shoulder, I stiffened up a bit cos my mum alwiz thought me since young that you can't simply do these kinda things cos it's not good, but I stopped following her about that (yes, I know I'm naughty & bad =P)...

but, seriously, we're juz friends, nth more, so it's ok... it's juz that, when all that was happening, I couldn't help thinking, if only the person I liked (still unknown) would lean his head on my shoulder, or vice versa (actually, the latter is better for me, hehe XD)... but, cos b4 this, I dun really haf guy friends, so I was thinking that this is a good thing, & I'd like to have guy & girl friends cos friends are impt, rite? ^__^ but, I hardly have any good friends, so all I can do is hope that every friend I make will be a good friend... ;-)

yep, that's about it... actually, b4 this, I wanted to complain about my parents, especially my father, cos he's been irritating me with his nagging again (I normally dun have a temper, but when he starts, I can feel myself boiling! T_T;), but today I dun feel like it, so I'm sure I'll complain on other days anyway, so there's no need to complain today... ^^;

also, although I noe I never study, but I'm still not really studying... I really feel pathetic, but I can't seem to stop screwing up my life, so I juz hope that all goes well for me... >_<;

cos sometimes I wonder, is my life like a storybook? if so, it should have a happy ending, rite? but, then again, a lotta stupid books dun have happy endings, & I dun read those kinda books, but well, I hope my life isn't that kinda book... so, that always gives me hope, cos a lotta good things have happened to me, & I can only thank God for his grace & mercy to someone like me, who doesn't even have a close relationship to him T_T; Thank you, God! XD

No comments: