Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Dedicated Post

This is a dedicated post to my friend, Karyn.
Why?
Cos it's her bday today ;-)

anyway, think of it as a online present, cos I'd like to do sth better, but seriously can't think of anything else, so I came up with this...

although, as a favour, pls don't tell anyone I wrote this... it'll be our secret, ok? ^__^

I wrote you a poem (so-called poems, but my poems never rhyme)... & if you like, I can write more for you next time, but I dun think it's such a good idea cos you'll find out my style in writing & realise it's all around the same & eventually get bored of it... T_T; that's y some things are better once & juz once... ^^;

Your Special Day

Everyday is a special day,
But to me, today's more special,
'Cause it's your birthday today,
And I'll never forget it.

I've been friends with you for five months,
And you've been really good to me,
I'm so glad that I met you,
And thank God for your existence.

It's fun spending time with you,
'Cause with you, I never get bored,
People love to hang out with you,
'Cause of your personality.

You're smart, pretty and nice,
I get motivated by you,
You affect other people too,
It shows the difference you made.

Of course, I like to see you smile,
Because I care about you,
So don't feel that no one cares,
'Cause when you're sad, I feel sad too.

So enjoy your birthday today,
'Cause it only comes once a year,
Remember that we (your family and friends) love you,
And you're always precious to us.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ^__^


hope you liked it~ ^^;
some ppl get grossed out by this kinda stuff, so I hope you don't... actually, I'd like to put a pic or sth (you noe, of a cute guy, that kinda stuff), but I was thinking, you probably won't like them, & I dun really have any good pics to put anyway, plus, our taste is still a bit different ^^; so, juz imagine a hot spanish guy as ur on9 bday present.. XP *gives virtual cookies too*

yesterday, my parents were asking me what I wanted for my bday present, & I was like, "Hmm... I dunno"... cos the thing I want most rite now is my downloads, but that's sth I get for myself... & they can't give me fast connection.. T_T;

so, we'll see what my bday present is.. muahahaha!!! lol~ XP

No comments: