Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Heath Ledger XD




Hmm reminds me of the typical blonde pretty boy kinda look (which he doesn't like hearing from other ppl), but who cares, I still like him anyway (generally, my type are not the blonde with curly hair type ^^; ), regardless of his looks ;-P altho 1st impressions do matter obviously...

If you read the previous post, you’d know that I’m doing a separate post about him. ;-P the only thing is I bet u didn't think it'd be that fast, but that's because generally, I'd blog one post at a time, but I guess this is sorta proof of my feelings ^^; since I like him so much (& I feel that he deserves it), but I felt that I shouldn’t even if I wanted to, because I don’t want to bother & bore ppl with my ranting & gushing about a person (well, actor, so I don’t even know him) that I like. Also, I do that offline, so the ppl around me are tired with it lol ;-P


When I say obsession, this time it’s not the kind like I experienced with DBSK (if you don’t know, it’s a Korean boy band that I liked a lot, & was super obsessed with at one time). As in, about DBSK, I’d look for their pics, vids, ANYTHING about them that I could find ^^; whereas for Heath Ledger, I just can’t stop thinking about him (of course, I couldn’t stop thinking about DBSK too), but I won’t really bother to do anything else to find more about him & all that. I’m just content with thinking about him. & I’d keep on sighing, & thinking, “It’s really too bad that he died.” ;-( maybe it’s because he’s dead that I’m not finding out anything more about him, but I don’t think that’s the case. & because I keep on saying that, I couldn’t help saying it to the guy that I currently like a lot (whom I probably will never mention again, although I’m very sure he won’t read my blog or suspect that it’s him, but it’s just that I’d rather not talk about my personal love life T_T), but the guy that I like agreed with me! Hahaha ^__^ so we were both sighing, & shaking our heads, saying, “It’s really such a pity/waste that he died.”


Anyway, my obsession about him started around before june, cos I was re-watching Casanova.

This was the other pic that I was considering to put for my tag, but in the end, I put the other one, cos I think that ppl look better when they smile, but for some reason, most of the pics of good-looking guys are not taken when they are smiling, so altho being able to see their features more clearly, in detriment you won't know how nice they really look when they smile. ^^; but I think this pic is more suitable for the show, because this is the only nice pic I found of him in that wig, & because it's not easy to look nice in that wig, but he passed~ ;-P


It feels like coincidence, but around april or may, I really felt like watching Casanova, & at that time, I was trying to find out more about the show so that I can download it, & then I found out that his name was Heath Ledger, & I was wondering why his name was so familiar, & I couldn’t help noticing that he died in jan 2008, & I was thinking, “wow, so recent” & then when I saw the reason of his death, then I remembered my father telling me about it in jan about his death, & I didn’t even know his name at the time, so my father was trying to make me remember. & he said, “Oh, the guy who acted in Nightingale, or something like that… a very good actor, he was climbing up in his career, you know.” At that time, I wasn’t very interested, until he said, “He’s the one who acted in Brokeback Mountain.” & that got me all excited ^^; (I still haven’t seen it yet, even though I have it with me & I want to) & my father said something like, it was divine punishment for acting in something like that, but of course I didn’t feel that way.

So, at that time, I started thinking, “it’s such a pity that he died”, cos I really liked Casanova a lot, & I would’ve obviously liked to see him act in more shows.

& that’s how my obsession grew. It flared up again during this month because of Batman. Because everyone was talking about him, I realised that it was sorta because of this show that he died. What I didn’t know, until the day before I saw the show, was that he managed to finish acting in it before he died. XD I thought he died before he even started acting in it! So, I was really excited to watch Batman then. & I saw it HAHAHAHAHA. ^__^ I mean, it’s too bad he was acting as a villain & all that (obviously, I’d want to see the actor that I like acting as a good person), but I feel that I get even more attracted to villains than heros, & he acted very well XD so I was very happy that I got to see him one more time, even though it’s so sad that it’s the last.


The first time I saw him in the movie, I could hardly recognise him, but since I knew it was him, I couldn't help going sth like "Aaah!" in that kinda fangirly voice ^^;

There were quite a lotta parts I liked in the Batman movie. Most of them was because of Joker ^_^ & it’s funny to say this, but I wanted to know more about Joker after watching it lol XD it’s like, because of his acting, it evoked my feelings, & that’s why I admire him so much. I was so curious about Joker, I actually was going to read the comics about him, just to find out more. But someone told me about Joker, so I was quite satisfied & relieved, because I didn’t really wanna read the comic anyway, & I’ve been disappointed before in similar situations ^^;

The thing was that although I would’ve liked to review movies (especially new ones, because it’s not often that I get to see a new movie when it comes out & everyone’s talking about it), but the reason why I never blogged about it is because I don’t like spoilers, so I don’t like giving spoilers as well. & considering how I feel about spoilers, I wouldn’t wanna read my own blog if I didn’t see the movie yet, & there wouldn’t really be much point blogging about it after everyone’s forgotten about it either. So, that’s why, even though I really want to, I’m not going to talk about the Batman movie. T_T

But I’ll talk a bit about Joker, without really referring to anything that happened in the movie. In the newspaper that I read, he was supposed to be a deranged serial killer or sth like that. I especially remembered the word “deranged” & “killer” but I didn’t think he was deranged, although I understand why he was considered deranged. I shouldn’t really say this, in case ppl think I’m crazy too, but he was just killing for his own reason, so I felt that was sort of justified (although I don’t mean this in real life, only in shows). As in, he obviously didn’t think very much of ppl’s lives, & everything was like a game to him, & his life didn’t seem to matter very much to him either (or so it seems, but he wouldn’t really let himself get killed meaninglessly). The way he killed ppl was brilliant, & cleverly thought of. & you see, in my opinion, as long as he doesn’t kill the person he loves, that’s good enough. ^^;

So I couldn’t help wondering about his past & all that (which is why I wanted to read the comics at that time). But the way he was portrayed in the show was different than his character in the comics (from what I heard about the comics), so I’m glad I didn’t read the comics because then I would’ve felt that he wasn’t acting his part properly ^^; & because I didn’t really feel he was deranged, I was curious to know what he was thinking most of the time (like how I wish to know what ppl are thinking most of the time), but sadly, in joker’s case, I think his thoughts aren’t much, apart from making batman angry & killing ppl off. But he was quite funny at the same time, so it was entertaining to watch him even though he was a villain ^^


As you can see, the paint on his face is coming off, so I couldn't help but be curious about why he would paint his face in the first place, whereas the Joker's face in the comic is natural.

Also, while I was obsessing about him, I heard that other ppl were obsessing about the Batman guy, & I was like, “huh…” T_T So that’s partly why I wanted to blog about this, although I’m sure there’re a lot more fans of his other than me (who’s a new fan anyway). Because I obviously think that Heath Ledger outshone Christian Bale, but that’s my opinion, so whatever readers think, they should keep it to themselves, & they can be rude about me in their own blogs, as long as they don’t bother me in MY blog ^^;

& I think that Heath Ledger is hotter anyway, even though you can’t see it in Batman ^^; He’s definitely more fun to watch, & it’s nice to see him kill other villains (the small fry ones) rather than to see a hero just capture them & obviously not killing them, even if they really deserved it (I guess I’m really violent & cold-hearted, cos I don’t have any pity for those other villains).


Anyway, I think I wrote a lot about him already, & any more of it wouldn’t be much point, cos I wrote most of the things I was thinking about already, without giving any spoilers. The nice thing about putting this in a separate post is that I can put more pics of him! hahahaha XD

This pic reminds me of when he talks. & he keeps on licking his lips, dunno why. & I couldn’t help thinking, I don’t know what’s the big deal about seeing guy licking their lips, even though a lotta girls like it, but since I’ve experienced it before when I saw this jap singer I liked doing it, I sorta understand how it feels. For Joker, I couldn’t seem to take my eyes of his lips & tongue when he did that *___* haha that sounds weird, I know ^^; It’s like, I didn’t know which to look at more (or rather, where to focus), his eyes, his lips, or overall, his face expressions ^^; I guess that’s what happens when you really like someone who’s dynamic XD

Ok, I will stop here, although I can go on, but I choose not to *sighs* At least, I don’t really have that heartache feeling, but it’s still bad when you have an infatuation (oh, what girls are cursed with lol XP). I’ve never seen a guy being infatuated as badly as girls, but I’m sure there are in this world, so yeah, I sympathise also, & I’ve just to wait for it to pass. I wonder how long it’ll take for it to go away ^^;

& I thought that I'll juz put a few more pics at the end, since it doesn't really matter anyway, & viewing pics should be faster & easier than reading, & you don't have to see the pics if you don't want to ;-)


I thought it was a good pic, since it showed some of the shows he acted in, & I saw all of them before, except Brokeback Mountain, which I plan to see anyway... what I didn't know was that he acted in Brothers Grimm. So, I re-watched it ^__^ it was not bad, but again, I could hardly recognise him in that show because he was having facial hair & he was wearing specs, but he was quite cute in that show too ;-)



I dunno why, but when I see Joker's pics, I seem to see this pic everywhere, so I thought I might as well put it here, just for the sake of it ;-D probably that's his standard look lol



I quite liked this pic of Joker, because here I can see more of Heath Ledger than Joker, but I don't remember seeing his face so clearly in the show... strange... ^^;



and to end it, a nice pic of him, in the cover of the Casanova XD quite seductive, in my opinion ^__^

oh wait, no, I'm not gonna end it yet... since someone felt tat the general sexy pic I put is gay, I'm gonna put the other one I was considering (if u think that's gay too, I have nothing to say already lol ^^; )... & u can go ahead & laugh all u want XP


2 comments:

karyn531 said...

I also got nothing to say edi lol

minasete said...

haha as long as u dun insinuate that it's gay XP