Friday, October 5, 2007

Desktop Background

Subsequent to my bookmarks post, I decided to post my current background pic... XD

cos I keep on changing my current background normally, & once in a while, it'll stay a certain background for quite a while (cos it's soothing to look at, or I've got a soft spot for it), so this is the background that I'm not willing to change atm... ;-D




*sigh* I dunno why, but this pic always touches my heart... maybe it's because I know the character a bit (it's based on an anime), & it's not juz a drawing or face to me, but I wonder whether other ppl can see it as well... so, if you have any comments, juz tell me~ ^^

my sis commented that he looked a bit like Kim Jeong Hoon, who's a Korean actor, & I only know him from the drama Princess Hours, which my sis saw the cover of, & maybe a few more pics... she said that that it's that sad kind of smile which is kinda sweet... & I was so happy that she said that, bcos I felt the same way too~ ^__^ I guess sisters can be quite alike... XD

anyway, I googled his name & found 2 nice pics that remind me of my desktop background, & I think this was the pic that my sis was thinking about also... so, you can compare the similarities for yourself... ;-)










another pic which is obviously focusing on his face~


haha anyway, seems like the bookmarks post wasn't my last in a while, but ah well, it reminds me of when someone told me that it's better not to promise anything in case you can't fulfill it & you let the person you promised to down, & juz do whatever it is instead of promising, so the person will not expect it anyway... ;-)

No comments: